We are thrilled, excited, on pins and needles, ecstatic for our event on Sunday! We can't wait for you to see some of the best the Twin Cities has to offer in terms of queer-inspired entertainment!
- Hosting, we've got the incomparable Hector, the Big Gay Mexican
- We have three fantastic dancers and a drag performer from Bawdy Blue: Sarah Holliday, Betty Cakes, L'assy Rabid, and Mad Moxie, respectively.
- We've got four great crooners: singer-songwriters and Gadfly actors Jeff Goodson and Ali Daniels, and local cabaret style performers Evan Boyce and Brie Marie.
- Drag Kings from Dragged Out--a group I adore, Damien and Xavier.
- Two fantastic drag queens, Phaedra Simone and Martina Marraccino.
- Lesbian Comedian Sarah McPeck.
- Poet and QUEER! contributor Nikolas Martell
- Geek Slink Dance Troupe
How's that for a show?! You'll also get to hear cute stories about Gadfly's inception, bid on rockin' silent auction items from tarot card readers (spoiler alert: that's me), tattoo artists, theatre companies, and so, so much more. So, the only question left is: what are you waiting for? Tickets are on sale now and will be until at least Saturday--unless, of course, we sell out. Hope to see you there!
P.S. If you are just straight up not able to make it no matter how hard you've tried but truly do want to help this spunky, funky and growing queer and feminist arts organization, you can always donate via our GiveMN page.